Join the lab
Enquiries from highly motivated, excellent prospective postdoctoral researchers or PhD candidates are always welcome.
Current job opportunities
Opportunities will be listed here as they arise.
Students are welcome to express their interest in joining the lab on projects of their own devising. Any students interested in this route are encouraged to contact Dr. Kedgley and to seek funding through the following routes:
- Imperial College Department of Bioengineering Studentships
- Imperial College Studentships
- Arthritis Research UK Scholarships
Other post-doctoral opportunities
Scholars of postdoctoral standing interested in joining the lab can be supported in applications to the following schemes:
- Arthritis Research UK Foundation Fellowship (3 years).
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowship (4 years).
Non-UK staff can be supported in applications for:
- The Royal Society Newton Fellowships (2 years).
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF), (1-3 years).