Join the lab
Enquiries from highly motivated, excellent prospective postdoctoral researchers or PhD candidates are always welcome.
Current job opportunities
Applications are invited for a Research Associate in Hand Trauma.
We seek a highly motivated individual to fill this post, in possession of a PhD (or equivalent experience) in engineering or physical sciences and a high level of competence in collecting and analysing kinematic and kinetic data from human subjects.
Research Assistant: £31,740 – £33,370 per annum
Research Associate: £36,070 – £43,350 per annum*
(Maximum salary on appointment £39,020 per annum)
Full-time, fixed-term for 12 months with possibility of extension
More information may be found at jobs.ac.uk.
Our preferred method of application is online via the Imperial College London website.
Students are welcome to express their interest in joining the lab on projects of their own devising. Any students interested in this route are encouraged to contact Dr. Kedgley and to seek funding through the following routes:
- Imperial College Department of Bioengineering Studentships
- Imperial College Studentships
- Arthritis Research UK Scholarships
Other post-doctoral opportunities
Scholars of postdoctoral standing interested in joining the lab can be supported in applications to the following schemes:
- Arthritis Research UK Foundation Fellowship (3 years).
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowship (4 years).
Non-UK staff can be supported in applications for:
- The Royal Society Newton Fellowships (2 years).
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (IF), (1-3 years).